Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My diary



Ever since when i was being brought into this world in 1975, i found life is not that easy afterall. There were so many ups & down. My life is so complicated. How can i make my life easy and not like roller coaster. Can't i just lead my life simple and easy? I wonder is it my destiny since the day i came into this world? There are too many doubts in my life that i kept pondering. Nowadays i found that life is so boring and miserable. I don't know why either. Am i thinking too much??? Or am i facing the most crucial moment in my life to make some important decision? I dont know either. How i wish there is someone out there who can tell me what exactly is happening to me? Am i undergoing some big depression or am i getting sick of my life now? There are simply so many ???? in my mind. I really don know how i should lead my life now. I can't just quit my job like this, if quit, can i survive? If i choose to move towards my dream but if i don't succeed, what should i do next? I think i really need a strategic plan. The pay i am getting right now, i might not be able to find 1 again if i quit. What should i do? Should i go for upgrading? To attain a diploma or to have a pay cut?

No comments: