Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates

The week has begun again...Monday...and April is coming...Times flies..the 1st quarter is gonna to pass in another 24 hrs.

On saturday, there was a huge campaign on "Earth day 60 mins"..Not too sure many ppl understand this campaign though words were all spreading so widely. I heard pple saying that the electricity will be shutting down at 8.30pm for an hour. lol..so thats its why i have doubt, do pple really understand this campaign at all..anyhow, i think maybe they should have also spread in many different languages or even more detail to reach out to the pple.This is just my personal thoughts & opinion..

On Sunday, Vince went for a chess competition and as for me, i went to Chinatown to have a few rounds of mahjong session. I have won only $9 and not even enough to cover my taxi fare, what a joke..hahaha..I left the mahjong session around 6plus and vince fetch me and we both have our dinner at one of the coffee shop in Jurong East. I had yong tau fu and chicken wing. As for Vince, he had Black pepper chicken chop. We both had a heavy dinner and proceed back to home.

Once reaching home, i started ironing clothes, changing the bedsheet and e-filing my income tax. I thought to myself that i better do so, before i forgot all abt it:) after that, i surf the facebook and play some games before i proceed to sleep. By the time, im ready to get to sleep. Its already 12am...Yawn..

No comments: