Wednesday, May 20, 2009

19/20 May 09, Wednesday

Yesterday last min went to Chinatown to play mahjong. Luck was not bad. Manage to win $50:)..Dar then came & fetch me home. Since dar so nice to me, i decided to treat him a nice MacDonald Mcflurry (milo) ice cream. He was so happy:)

Today, feeling a bit sleepy. No mood to work haha, as usual lar..Afternoon i had Perakan Veg rice for my lunch. Wow, power sia. Its makes me so sleepy...ZZZZZZ..Almost doze off a few times...lol.

After work i went to the gym to work out. I was having lots of fun for a 1 hour session at the Cardio Latino class. The sweaty feeling was just great:)Dar, came to Bugis to meet me for dinner. Then we had Mos burger for our dinner.Dar, thanks for the treat:)

I am feeling very tired today...Planning to sleep earlier:)

Nitez

Signing off..

No comments: