Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This week (23 - 28 May 2009)

Sorry guys & Gals, have not been updating my blog for a week liao.

Last Saturday, i went to gym to do some nice workout. Afternoon went Chinatown to play Mahjong, then evening dar dar treat me to Waterfront Copthorne Hotel for a nice seafood buffet dinner:) yum yum..

Sunday, i went zoo with my sibilings & my dar. Wow, its had been 20yrs ever since the last time i went to the zoo. As usual, zoo were crowded with tourist, families and couples:) Zoo entrance fees cost at $18. If you have OCBC credit card, you will entitle a 20% discount. Zoo had really changed quite abit here and there:) Next time, if you are free, try make some time visit:). In the Evening, i went to clarke quay to do some hosting work for one of the senior citizen club. There were also 2 surprise party celebrated during the event. The event ended around 10pm.

Monday, I went to work in the morning and in the evening, i went for my dance classes:)

Tuesday, as usual, i went to work and in the evening, me, my dar dar & my sister & sister bf went for a badminton session (2 hrs).

Wednesday, same work in the morning and in the evening me & my dar dar went to watch movie "Conspiracy" starring Shane West in Orchard Cineleisure. Not a bad movie afterall. By the time, i reached home. i was so dead tired:)..

Anyhow, i will try to post some of my zoo outing & hosting event in the next post.

Till then, happy reading...

No comments: