Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15 Oct 2008

Today, I woke up at 0620am in the morning for my work. I was really tired and really don feel like waking up but no choice..Push my tired body to wash up myself. After washing up, i prepare 2 slices of bread for my breakfast.

When i reach office, it was almost 8am. Luckily i was not late. My boss richard & Patrick has already reached the office. As usual, my work load is not that really much. To keep myself occupied, i tried to find some stuff to occupied my time. Sometimes i really felt very bored and i don really what i should do. Guess maybe it is still my honeymoon period. While i have still some time, i did some part time for my property work. Happen that my friend, Max is looking for an office space. So i tried looking for some so that i can arrange viewing for him in the evening.

Finally, manage to get 1 viewing at Paya Ubi area. At first, i thought finally i can close 1 deal but too bad, the owner of the place added some other additional cost to it. Max like it but the price was not good. Guess it is just my luck.

Afterwhich, Max dropped me at the Eunos bus-stop and i proceed to wait for Vince at the MRT station carpark. While waiting for him, i saw a nice bakery shop. So, i went in and bought 2 slices of cake and 1 bread. Once Vince arrived, we popped by to a restuarant called "Yummy Crab" to take our dinner. We decided to have a crab feast with 3 pieces of bun for our dinner. The whole dinner cost us $65 after a 20% discount:) After the big feast, we went back home.

Thanks dear for the nice dinner:)

Love
Princess Angel

No comments: