Sunday, October 19, 2008

19 Oct 2008

Yesterday, i woke up at 0715am to attend the Chuch service. Vince & me had a quick morning breakfast in suntec. The session was great! As usual the wonderful church song singing and Pastor prince gave his best preaching.

After the church service, Vince drove me to East coast park as today i am having a short family outing. We had a short cycling excursion in east coast, however after a while its started to rain. So we had to cut short the cycling trip and proceed home.

My mum was in a good mood. So she treated us a nice dinner at West coast. After the meal we went to the West Coast recreation centre to play bowling. The bowling game was fun:) We were having group competition among overselves. Stanley & Jean (group 1), me & vince (group 2) and Peiqiang & Jessica (group 3). The first game, Stan/Jean scored 173, me/Vince scored 183 and Peiqiang/Jessica scored 215 and the second game, me & vince was the top scorer:) Its was really a tough fight...Anyhow after 2 games, we proceed home as we were all so tired

What a day to spend on our family bonding...:)

No comments: