Sunday, October 19, 2008

16 & 17 Oct 2008

As usual, i woke up in the morning at 0610am to get ready to work. On Thursday, I had lunch with my kakis from my office at Beach Road. I had Terayaki Chicken rice. The food there is not too bad and economical. In the evening, i met up with Max for a viewing appointment at Paya Ubi Industrial. The office space is quite good, however the rental was not right as landloard changes his mind on the rental fees. In the end, we left the place though Max like the place.

On friday, i had Japanese lunch again with Penny. Penny is a gal friend from a hotel which i get to know her while i was doing hotel booking. She is a nice gal, recently got married and now currently working in King's Hotel. In the evening, i went to Chinatown to play Mahjong. I was quite lucky that day as i won $120 :) Vince pick me up at 10am and then i asked him to drive thru to Mcdonald to buy some supper. Afterwhich i proceed home straight to rest.

No comments: