Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My latest updates

I have not been updating my own blog for quite awhile as there are some minor changes in my life. I have left my old job place and move towards to a new office in the town area. I am now officially working in a US company. Colleagues in this new company are nice, friendly and helpful. Its has a nice working ambience though i have only work here for almost a week..maybe you might be thinking, it is still early to say such things right...:=p..of coz, i am still in my learning process. They are defintely lots of things which i have to learn. Hopfully, i am able to absorb as much as possible. Today, im planning to go for a foot massage during lunch and proceed to do my slimming treatment after work (with some stomach wrapping & detox). After finish my treatment, i am going to Elizabeth hotel to meet some of my ex-colleague for a nice dinner. (looking forward to see them tonight)In my next updates, i will post some of my latest vacation pictures in China...

Love
Princess Angelina

No comments: